As a Denplan patient you have the benefit of have access to regular private dental care with your dentist. As your Denplan Dentist we emphasise the importance of preventive dentistry which means helping you to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
About Denplan Payment Plans
Denplan payment plans are provided by Denplan, part of Simplyhealth, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. Denplan enables patients to budget for private dental care while taking a preventative approach to their oral health.
What are the benefits?
With Denplan you know exactly what your care will cost and the treatment it will cover, thus avoiding unexpected large bills and enabling you to plan and budget ahead for your care.
All our Denplan patients also benefit from Supplementary Insurance which includes a 24 hour emergency helpline, accident cover, temporary emergency treatment along with other other benefits.
With Denplan Essentials you are covered for your regular routine check-ups, maintenance (i.e. cleaning and polishing) and X-rays. You choose what level of preventative cover you want. This preventative approach helps to ensure that any treatment needs are identified in good time. If you do need restorative work such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures you would need to pay for them but at a 10% discount from our regular prices.
Save nearly £14 a year. The cost of this scheme is cheaper than if you had attended at the same intervals as a private fee per item patient. Remember as a further benefit you also get a discount of 10% off the cost of any treatment should you need it. The costs can be as low as £9.4 per month.
Denplan Care is Denplan’s most comprehensive scheme. You are charged a fixed monthly fee based on the condition of your teeth and gums. Regular 6 monthly (or less if needed) check-ups and maintenance (i.e. cleaning and polishing) help this preventative approach. If you needed fillings, root canal work etc this is all covered. More complex work such as crowns or dentures is also covered with you only paying for the laboratory work. Work that requires referral to a specialist (i.e. implants) is not covered.
All Denplan Care patients get 15% discount on the cost for any elective cosmetic treatment. The cost of Denplan Care can be as low as £17.25 per month.
For further information about Denplan visit the Denplan patient website.
At Pura Dental Care, we offer our patients the benefit of being able to budget for their dentistry with our payment plans from Denplan, the country’s leading dental payment plan provider.
Our Denplan Essentials starts from £12.50 per month, that’s just 42p per day, and includes:
- Routine dental x-rays
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- 10% discount on routine, private restorative treatment
The price above includes the optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance, which covers you for:
- Emergency treatment received in the UK when you’re more than 40 miles away from the practice
- Emergency treatment received abroad anywhere in the world
- Treatment following a dental injury, mouth cancer and more
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
When you register you will be given full details of this insurance, plus an Insurance Product Information Document so you can decide if you want to include it with your plan for no additional charge.
We believe Denplan to be excellent value for money and it allows you to spread the cost of your routine dental care with affordable monthly payments. With an emphasis on preventative care, your plan helps you and your dentist to spot and avoid costly dental problems before they happen.
The monthly payment is based on your individual dental needs and your dentist will discuss this with you during your appointment, without obligation.
If you would like to discuss the plan with us please speak to one of our team who will be happy to help.
Routine preventive care from your dentist which includes:
- Check-ups (up to contract maximum).
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatments (up to contract maximum).
- Preventive dental advice.
- Dental x-rays.
- 10% discount on treatment (Does not include Orthodontics, Implants, Cosmetic treatment).
Denplan does not cover
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures.
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions.
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract, which is then payable by you to the dentist.
- Referral to a specialist or specialist treatment.
- Treatment carried out by someone other than by your registered dentist, except when you need emergency temporary dental treatment.
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment.
- Sedation fees.